Last Updated: August 16, 2023
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Our full details are:
- Email address: email@example.com
2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data: username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: email address.
- Technical Data: IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
4. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 3 above:
- Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Internal Third Parties: Other companies in the PlebNet.Dev Group acting as joint controllers or processors and that provide IT and system administration services.
- External Third Parties: Service providers acting as processors based in various jurisdictions who provide IT and system administration services.